Nooooooo! Gossip Girl is over :’(
Seriously, that show was like my entire life. Though I was really looking forward to the last episode, because then everything would work out, I also feared it, because then Gossip Girl would be over. Which it is now…
Still, I don’t want to make this into a sad post. I’d rather celebrate the existence of the show :) So I just decided I’d do that by telling you my favorite Chair (Chuck + Blair) moments (spoiler alert ;)).
Here they are:
1. When Chuck “returned”, gave Blair presents from all over the world, AND FINALLY TOLD HER HE LOVED HER <3. Nothing could ruin my night :)
2. When Blair finally chose Chuck over Louis, in the limo <3.
Of course, my happy moment ended when the car crashed :’(
3. When Chuck asked Blair to marry her. I know it wasn’t the most romantic moment to do it, but still.
4. When they had a child in the “five years later” part! The way the child run into Chucks arms, saying “daddy!”. Awwww!
5. And also a lot of short moments when they had that pact, and Chuck said “no,” and sweetly kissed her on her shoulder or something <3
Of course there are so much more, but this post can’t go on forever.
So today I wanted to do a post about how I displayed my polaroids :)
I’ve seen this idea (a “garland of polaroids”) a dozen times, but I decided to do it just a tiny bit different; instead of using a clothespin to secure the pictures to the thread, I used washi tape.
I think more people have washi tape on hand, I mean, I don’t have clothespins, and I also think that the washi tape is a nice detail to give it some more color.
I just wanted to share this with you guys :) I hope you like the idea of adding washi tape!
Since I went to New York in May, all I want is to live there, study at NYU, have a stunning apartment in Brooklyn, etc.. I already started saving money :)
I once read that if you make a mood board with pictures of what you dream of, there’s a bigger chance your dream will come true. (That’s probably because it motivates you, and that increases the chance you’ll actually work for money to make your dream come true, which increases the chance it will come true :)). So, I did: I made a mood board (see the picture above) with pictures taken in New York, or just pictures that reminded me of New York. In the middle you see Dutch text, it means “follow your dreams”. Or, if you translate it more literally: “go after your dreams”. :)
All you need to make a mood board yourself is a cork board, some push pins, and a lot of magazines. I just ripped everything that reminded me of New York out of the magazines, and used a push pin to pin it to the cork board. Have fun making your own!
So, you all know I’m kind of in love with gossip girl. Well, a few days ago, I read on the “real” gossip girl (www.gossipgirl.com) that Leighton Meester released (well, pre-released. It will officially be released at the 28th of October) a new song “heartstrings”. There was a link to billboard.com, so you could listen to it immediately. I did, and I love the song. So, I wanted to share it with you :)
hi guys :)
So maybe you’ve seen my post about watercoloring a few weeks ago, maybe you haven”t. The thing is, I’m kind of obsessed with watercolors, so yeah, here’s another post about them..
The cool thing about watercoloring is that it doesn’t get boring. You can do so many things with watercolors. Like splatter them all over your paper and feel like a happy little kid. Like giving your drawing just that little extra color. Like “painting” some random shapes with it and make something out of it.
It’s the perfect thing to do when you’re bored, or feel creative, but don’t know what to draw/paint/whatever.
The biggest picture above is a picture of my own watercolor set, the pictures beneath are sets I’d love to have (I found the pictures on Google, Amazon and eBay.
The two on the left are from the same set: the Fifi Lapin watercolor set. Doesn’t it look cute? It’s from Juicy Couture, and they don’t sell it anymore, but you can find one at eBay or Amazon, if you’re interested :) By the way; I love those colors! They’re like all the basic colors, but then just a little bit different, which makes them super cute!
The price of this set depends on where you buy it.
The picture on the right doesn’t look cute at all, but it does look like it’s from great quality, doesn’t it? So that’s why I’m really interested in that one too :)
This one costs about 19$.
Autumn is coming, and everyone knows it. It’s a fact, and it makes some people, like me, very happy. It also makes some people kind of sad. I want to make everyone’s autumn a little better, even if you already like autumn (yay! :)). It’s the time for watching movies all day, baking cake, drinking hot chocolate, wearing sweaters. If you don’t know which movie you should watch, this is the post for you, cause I am going to share my favorite movies and TV shows with you :)
- The fault in our stars, I don’t think I need to tell you what it’s about, haha :)
- Clueless, a romantic movie about popular girls and a makeover. Do I need to say more? :)
- Notting Hill, the ultimate romantic movie about a love between a famous actress and a random guy from Notting Hill.
- Divergent, just like ‘the fault in our stars’ I don’t think I need to tell you what it’s about :)
- High School Musical, perfect for a girls night :)
Favorite TV shows:
- Gossip Girl, oh my god, I LOVE that show! It’s about rich teenagers in New York, and way more interesting than it sounds :)
- New Girl, it’s just really funny :)
- Modern Family, also really funny, AND very ‘real’, if you know what I mean.. :)
I hope you’ll have fun watching these, and that you’ll have a wonderful autumn :)
heeey :) Today I just wanted to talk about a few things I’ve been loving recently :) Let’s start with the Daisy Dream bodylotion, by Marc Jacobs. *OMG I HAVE THE DAISY DREAM BODYLOTION*. So, about that. Seriously, it smells like heaven. I just really love this body lotion, even though I’m not the body lotion kind of person. If you know what I mean.
Then, the British ELLE collections magazine. This is like a special edition of ELLE, and I really like it. There are cute stickers in the magazine and the lay-out is super-duper cool, I think ;)
Let’s go on to the next one: Starbucks. Of course, I already liked Starbucks, but the past few weeks, I love it even more. Sometimes, I go with my best friend to Starbucks and we call ourselves Serena and Blair, this is really fun :) (only fans of Gossip Girl will get this..— oh, I am Blair by the way ;))
Also, I got the notebook One Line A Day for my birthday. You’re supposed to write one line, every day, five years long. I think that’s a great idea, and it’s also a beautiful book, so I am really happy with it ^^
I love my eos. I bought two of them in New York *omg* and I just really love them. The round shape looks cool, and they smell great. This one is “pomegranate and raspberry”.
My Fujifilm Instax Mini 8. Whoa. You heard me? I FINALLY HAVE THIS CAMERA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! This is another birthday present and it’s the best birthday present I ever got. I just wanted this camera for só long, and now I finally have it! I love to see the picture appearing when you take a photo. It just makes me so happy.
So, that was about it! I hope you liked this post!
Today I’ll be writing about how to make a tattoo choker — I like literally in love with choker necklaces, and they’re really easy to make soooo… :)
Let’s get started! :)
You only need:
- black elastic rope
Cut the rope (I think like a meter long) and fold it in half. Tape the upside to a table. You have like two ropes now, though they are actually one, but you know what I mean. Take the left rope and make a four by folding the rope over the other. Pull the string through the hole and tie it, but leave some space, so it’s not completely tied. Then you should fold the right one over the left and do de same thing. Repeat till you think it’s long enough.
That’s pretty much it! Now tie a knot at the end and pull it over your head, and you’re done!
Like, two days ago, @httpfietje and me cooked this delicious recipe, and today I’ll share it with you :)
It’s Italian, and called “parmigiana di zucchini”. I would describe it as an oven dish with zucchini, cheese, and tomato sauce.
- salt and pepper
- olive oil to bake
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 700 gr zucchini (cut over the length in 5 mm thick slices)
- 400 gr Taleggio cheese
- 100 gr Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 basil leaves
- 2 cans of 400 gr peeled tomatoes
This is why you’re going to do:
1. Heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Sauté the garlic 5 minutes in the olive oil. Add the tomatoes and basil. Also add salt and pepper to taste. Let the sauce simmer for 20-30 minutes.
3. Grill the zucchini slices. Divide them over the bottom of a baking dish. Pour the tomato sauce on top of it. Then divide the Taleggio cheese and the Parmesan cheese on top of the tomato sauce. Make another layer like this: zucchini - tomato sauce - cheese.
4. Bake the dish 30 minutes in the heated oven.
The recipe is based on the recipe from the book : ISBN 978 90 5956 514 2
Today I’m making a mini autumn bucket list, just for fun :). I hope you enjoy reading it and that, maybe, you’ll do something from this bucket list!
1. Using red colored fall leaves as a prop for photo shoots :)
2. Drinking hot chocolate with cinnamon, whipped cream AND marshmallows!
3. Go ice skating
4. Dancing in the rain
5. Getting all wet and then take a shower, put on pajamas and watch gossip girl with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate <3
This was my mini autumn bucket list! :)
I hope you enjoyed it, xo Luna
Today I have a diy for you :)
I found this one at the YouTube channel of Lauren: laurdiy. So actually you’re just going to draw the outline of where you want your “kisses” to be, put on a lipstick, and “kiss” the paper. Remove your lipstick and put on another one. Repeat the same process. If you’re done, you can remove the outline — there’s you’re artwork! ;)
lt’s a really simple and cool diy, and it’s super fun to do with friends :)
My birthday was last Wednesday, and I invited some friends and family over to celebrate. Of course, I needed pie :)
On Tuesday, me and my mom made two pies: a banoffee pie, and a cream cheese pie. Because I already posted a recipe for a banoffee pie, I decided to post a recipe for the cream cheese pie today.
Here’s what you need:
- 75 gr. butter
- 240 gr. Bastogne cookies
- 125 gr. white caster sugar
- 200 gr. cream cheese
- 8 gr. vanilla sugar
- 250 ml cream
- 430 gr. cherry pie filling
- 8 gr whipped cream stabilizer
This is what you need to do:
1. Melt the butter and crumble the Bastogne cookies. Mix them in a bowl. Then divide the mixture over the bottom of a cake/pie tin.
Let it cool down in the refrigerator, for at least 20 minutes.
2. Whip the cream cheese together with the white caster sugar airy.
Then whip the cream together with the vanilla sugar and the whipped cream stabilizer and mix it with the cream cheese mixture. Divide it equally over the bottom of the pie.
3. Divide the cherry pie filling over the pie. Let the pie stiffen for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
It’s too bad I didn’t take a picture of the mocktail (a cocktail without alcohol) I made a few days ago. I still want to share the recipe, though.
This is what you need, for two glasses:
• 18 mint leaves
• 4 tbsp sugar
• 4 ice cubes
• the juice of 2 lemons
• 2 tbsp lemonade syrup (I prefer the flavor “tropical” for this mocktail)
• 400 ml water
What you need to do:
Put 14 mint leaves, the sugar and the lemon juice in a blender and mix. Add water and lemonade syrup and mix for another minute.
Gift the drink into two glasses, add the ice cubes, the 4 mint leaves you didn’t blend and serve :)
I think this is a great summer drink, and I’d like you to try it :)
I don’t think I told you about my love for the Momiji dolls.
Momiji dolls are very, very cute dolls, small and pretty.
At the bottom of every doll is a little piece of paper, on which you can write a message, if you want to give it as a present to a friend, your sister, your mother, or whoever you want to give it to.
Every doll has got a name (there’s one with my name, Luna :)) and also a “description”. Like, they say the Luna doll likes Charles Dickens.
They’re just really cute, and I hope that one day, I will have one standing in front of my desk.
You can buy a Momiji doll at this webshop: www.lovemomiji.com. It’s also the source of the picture above.
Good news: there is a summer sale: up to 60 percent sale!
Just check it out :)